Hydrotherm Body Massage – £45.00 – 60 minutes
Imagine you are floating on a bed of warm water. Lying on two ‘pillows’ of warm water, kept at a pleasurable 35-40 degrees, you remain face up throughout the entire treatment.
Your body is supported in perfect spinal alignment. This massage will relieve stress, is extremely relaxing and will relax muscles and aching joints. The treatment can also be done face down if required.
Hydrotherm Back Massage – £30.00 – 30 minutes
So why choose this system over a standard massage?
- Dislike lying on your front, with your face in a breathing hole
- Find it uncomfortable to lie on your front or side
- Dislike turning over half way through a massage
- Feel cold during a standard massage
- Have large breasts, or have had breast surgery
- Have had abdominal surgery
- Have a disability or health condition
- Lying on a Hydrotherm system, means you can relax, for the full duration of your treatment, with no turning over
- The whole body including your back, neck and shoulders are massaged whilst lying on the Hydrotherm face up
- Your body temperature is maintained by the heat of the water filled cushions which is maintained at a regular heat
- The heat allows for a deeper reduction of muscular tension and relaxation
£10.00 deposit is required to secure all bookings (24 hour cancellation fee applies)