- Aids in the relief of migraines
- Said to help with migraines and back-pain. Tension in the upper back, neck and head can be helped, as the massage begins with an upper back massage, and moves onto the arms and shoulders, before continuing with the neck, head and face.
- Relieves insomnia and fatigue
- Relief of symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Relief of neck pain
- Said to help with chronic sinusitis.
As well as being an absolutely fabulous treatment, Indian Head Massage roots are steeped in tradition. The massage is traditionally believed to block negative energy in the body, through pressure to one of the seven Chakras (or energy centres) of the body.